Our Health IT Audits & Life Sciences Consulting group is looking for a Healthcare Management Consultant to help grow and execute our North American Healthcare IT and Life Sciences business.
We are not your typical consulting organization. We are a group of entrepreneurial, action and results-oriented professionals who take a hands-on approach to solving our clients’ problems. We are agile, resourceful, and proactive enabling us to adapt quickly when changes are needed. We are known for developing implementation strategies and plans that drive real results.
- Employment Type: Regular Full-Time with flexible hours
- Compensation: Up to $200K+ in total compensation including salary, bonus, health benefits, 401(k) plan with match, relocation assistance, and more.
- Location: Northern VA / Washington DC Metro / Hybrid work-from-home
- Education Required: BA/BS degree or professional healthcare degree
- Work Experience Required: A minimum of five (5) years of prior work experience in healthcare IT consulting or healthcare industry such as healthcare systems, healthcare IT vendors, or healthcare operations with a healthcare focus.
- MBA/MS in related healthcare fields such as MHA or MPH
- Leading and delivering complex digital programs in the healthcare IT space across domains (Life Sciences, EHR, Healthsystems, Pharmacy, Payers, and Federal agencies)
- 3+ years of experience designing, implementing, and/or managing health information technology at a vendor, healthcare system, or a provider organization
- Experience in product management, and/or creating business plans and financial projections
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and/or significant roles as part of cross-functional initiatives
- Health IT system implementations
What Will You Do?
You will help our clients implement or improve their business processes, product management functions, operating efficiencies, and optimization of clinical and administrative workflows.
As a consultant, you will leverage experience with business process analysis, product and change management, and other general management consulting activities. This position provides individuals the opportunity to serve clients across a wide variety of functions including strategy, process improvement, analytics, information technology, clinical workflows, and project management.
- Analyze client organizations and business processes using industry best practices, methods, and tools.
- Conduct and lead knowledge capture interviews with client and senior staff.
- Support implementation activities using change management approaches and interact with client personnel and senior leadership to accomplish project objectives.
- Collaborate with distinguished professors, research institutes, and industry leaders to improve Health IT
- Become a leader and trusted source of insight in software standards for Health IT
- Continually expand and strengthen your knowledge, skills, and credentials
- Contribute meaningfully to the strategic direction of our small but growing company
- Work in a casual office environment with flexible hours – light (infrequent) travel to interesting places
About Quandary Peak Research
Quandary Peak Research was formed in 2012 and has quickly grown to a 25+ member consulting group that provides computer and software expertise to companies, government agencies, inventors, and attorneys, with offices in Los Angeles, the Bay Area, Nashville, Austin, and Chicago. Our client list includes companies like Fortune 100 companies, pharma service providers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, digital health companies, major EHR vendors, community hospitals, and government agencies at the state and federal level including the ONC, and the HHS OIG. We thrive on unraveling tough technical, management, healthcare problems and challenges in a trusted, unbiased, and professional manner. Visit our website to learn more.