We author cogent, well-organized, defensible expert reports.
The expert report is central to the expert’s role in software litigation. Writing a bullet-proof expert report requires thoroughly analyzing a software system, understanding interdependent technical and legal concerns, and communicating technical concepts clearly and unambiguously. At the same time, mistakes made in an expert report can damage an expert’s credibility and harm the client’s case.
What We Do
Quandary Peak experts have authored numerous expert reports and are intimately familiar with the entire lifecycle of a report, including:
- Gathering and documenting technical evidence.
- Structuring and writing the expert report.
- Defending the report at deposition and trial.
- Assisting outside testifying experts in executing strategies that consistently result in high quality reports.
What We Know
- Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Brew
- Java, C, C++, Objective C, C#
- Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby
- MPEG, JPEG, MP3, Silverlight, Flash
- Eclipse, Visual Studio
- SQL, BigTable, Oracle, MySQL
- .NET, WPF, Apache, IIS
- TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP/POP, DNS, WAP
- Linux, Windows, MacOS
- CDMA, GSM, WCDMA, LTE