Our customized processes ensure importance evidence is never overlooked.
Each litigation case that involves software has its particularities, in terms of the corresponding deadlines, the criticality of the software code review, the size of the software to be analyzed, and the type of information that needs to be extracted. It is of paramount importance to have software code review experts who are familiar with the tradeoffs involved and can adapt their code review practices to the needs of a particular case.
What We Do
At Quandary Peak, we have developed proprietary processes to maximize efficiency of obtaining the right information in the least amount of time. Our agile and adaptive processes instruct our experts on:
- Which documentation and elements of source code to look at first in a particular type of case.
- What tools to use to extract the most relevant information for a task at hand.
- What types of notes to take during time-limited on-site code review.
- What documents and information to exchange when multiple experts collaborate.
What We Know
- Visual Studio, Eclipse
- PowerGREP, DT Search
- CVS, SVN, Git, Mercurial
- Notepad++, Adobe, OneNote