Large applications involve complex combinations of components.
The essence of being a software expert is not only being able to understand sophisticated algorithms and the structure of and information flow in a software system. Rather, software expertise implies the knowledge of increasingly heterogeneous platforms – IDEs, operating systems, mobile platforms, and database and server technologies – that are used in concert when developing a system.
What We Do
At Quandary Peak, our comprehensive knowledge of the popular development platforms allows us to:
- Determine the layer of software responsible for a particular functionality.
- Understand software with intricate communication patterns.
- Determine differences between similar systems built for different platforms.
- Provide preliminary analysis of suspected IP infringement.
What We Know
- Windows, Visual Studio, .NET, and C#
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Eclipse, Java, and the Android SDK
- iOS, XCode, Objective C, and the iPhone SDK
- IntelliJ, IIS
- Java JMS, CORBA