We provide expert testimony and analysis of semiconductor technology.
The semiconductor transistor is arguably the most important invention of the 20th century. Semiconductors lie at the very core of the computing revolution and everything it has engendered. While research on semiconductors had begun as far back as 1833, these fascinating materials remain a focus of electrical engineering labs at universities and major corporations.
What We Do
At Quandary Peak, we specialize in:
- Analysis of semiconductor-related patents for validity and infringement.
- Evaluation of semiconductor device intellectual property (IP), such as trade secrets.
- Semiconductor expert testimony at arbitration proceedings, state and federal court trials, and ITC hearings.
What We Know
- Metaloxide semiconductor (MOS) and complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS)
- Nano-devices and wires
- MuGFET, MIGFET, FinFETs and TFET devices
- Smart grids and green computing
- SPICE and HSPICE electronic circuit simulators
- Emerging semiconductor technologies