Embedded systems from monitors in your car to mobile health devices are increasingly connected to the web through new machine-to-machine (M-to-M) platforms that leverage broad-range cellular networks and embedded and low-cost wireless technologies to provide a great new range of hyper-connected applications and devices for use in a number of industrial and consumer fields.
What We Do
At Quandary Peak, we help our clients:
- Form new IP and manage existing IP around M-to-M technologies.
- Provide expert testimony and code review related to embedded and M-to-M platforms.
- Assess the quality of the device designs and architecture and platform decisions.
- Navigate regulatory and certification processes.
What We Know
- Embedded device and user interface design
- Verizon/nPhase M-to-M device platforms
- Verizon Device Certifications
- Qualcomm/Huawei/Tellit hardware and firmware