We analyze user activity on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
Social media websites and mobile apps have become pervasive, and the potential legal impact of online behavior has grown. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and others often include relevant evidence in a wide variety of legal matters, or are themselves central to a complaint.
What We Do
At Quandary Peak, we help our clients:
- Gather forensics from social networking, messaging, and video-sharing sites.
- Capture evidence to establish timelines of enjoined activity.
- Explain clearly how social technologies work, how they’re used, what’s possible and what’s not.
- Provide social media expert witness testimony and write expert reports about social media patents, architectures, and security.
- Sanity-check other expert witnesses to ensure their arguments are as strong and compelling as possible.
What We Know
- Social networking communities like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Vine, Instagram, LinkedIn, tumblr, Pinterest, and others
- Video sharing sites like YouTube, Vine, Instagram
- Online dating sites like Match.com and OKCupid
- Location-aware apps like Tinder and Highlight
- Crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and others
- Online review sites like Yelp and Foursquare
- Mobile messaging apps like WhatsApp and SnapChat