Computing professionals and research scientists with academic credentials and industry expertise.
Dr. Nazarian is an Associate Professor of Engineering Practice in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Southern California. He also has nearly a decade of industry experience as a software and hardware design engineer in a wide range of areas, including integrated circuits and embedded systems.
Click here to learn more and contact Shahin.
Dr. George Edwards has more than a decade of experience as a scientist, engineer, and technical consultant to academic research labs, government agencies, and technology companies, and he has served as a software expert in various litigation contexts, including several patent infringement matters.
Click here to learn more and contact George.
Brad Ulrich has diverse career as a computer scientist, software engineer, technology manager, and entrepreneur. His experience spans software design, programming, patent management, healthcare, mobile devices, startups, technology licensing, regulatory compliance, and risk management.
Click here to learn more and contact Brad.
About Our Electrical and Computer Engineering Experts
- Quandary Peak’s computer & electrical engineering experts have extensive experience as research scientists in both university and corporate research labs.
- All our experts have long and distinguished records of original research achievements that have been published in scholarly, peer-reviewed journal papers.
- Our team includes experts with specific, authoritative knowledge in the fields of processors (including multi-core systems and GPUs), memory devices (including RAM and flash memory), semiconductors, display technology (such as touchscreens and LCDs), near-field communication (including RFID and Bluetooth), low-power systems and green technology, and many other areas related to electrical engineering and computer hardware.
- We’ve honed our skills in explaining complex ideas in plain English over years of teaching technical concepts at the undergraduate and graduate levels and giving countless talks at corporate seminars, conference keynotes, and other events.
- Our experts have been repeatedly retained by Am Law 100 firms and major global corporations for insight into intellectual property questions and challenges.