We provide unbiased opinions on software development failures.
Software is a high-risk business, and not every project and venture succeeds. Many factors such as personnel turnover, unplanned expenses, haphazard design, limited prior experience, and volatile requirements may negatively impact the delivery timeline, the costs, and the quality of a delivered software product. In the extreme case, these factors may lead to software project failure.
What We Do
At Quandary Peak, our experts:
- Provide in-depth analyses of software development processes and software requirements.
- Assess the reasons behind, and the parties responsible for, the difficulties in the development of or a failure of a particular project.
- Determine the objective value of a software system under dispute based on a number of factors, including the quality, size, and complexity of the delivered system.
What We Know
- Software development contracts
- Software valuation
- Software cost estimation tools (COCOMO cost estimation software)
- Software development processes (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Project management tools (SVN, Git, Mercurial)
- System quality control standards (ISO 9000/9001, SEI’s CMMI)